Complete the 2020 Census today.
- It’s quick and easy. The 2020 Census questionnaire will take about 10 minutes to complete.
- It’s safe, secure, and confidential. Your information and privacy are protected.
- Your response helps to direct billions of dollars in federal funds to local communities for schools, roads, and other public services.
- Results from the 2020 Census will be used to determine the number of seats each state has in Congress and your political representation at all levels of government.
Important Message from Community Legal Services
Due to the Coronavirus Community Legal Services, Inc., will cease all in-office appointments with clients and walk-in applications for services until further notice except under the following circumstances: (1) Clients and new applicants for services who do not have a working phone or have insufficient or unreliable telephone service; (2) clients requiring preparation for trials and hearings.
Please visit our Office Locations page for specific office information.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
Information regarding the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) and other local and national COVID-19 resources.
Community Legal Services is a non-profit law firm committed to increasing fairness in the civil justice system by advocating, litigating, and educating on behalf of Arizona’s most underserved communities.
Five Year Impact.
Individuals Served by Community Legal Services
Apply for Services
You may qualify to receive services from Community Legal Services (CLS).
Civil legal aid helps ensure fairness for all in the justice system, regardless of how much money you have. It provides access to legal help for people to protect their livelihoods, their health, and their families. Civil legal aid connects Americans with a range of services including legal assistance and representation, self-help centers and other court-based services, free legal clinics and pro-bono assistance, and access to web-based information and form that help guide them through complicated legal proceedings. In doing so, civil legal aid helps Americans protect their livelihoods, their health, and their families.
Civil legal aid provides:
- Easy-to-understand forms, including online forms, that people can use in civil legal proceedings.
- Legal assistance, including legal self-help centers, so people can know their rights.
- Legal representation to those who cannot afford it — because justice should not depend on how much money you have.
Volunteer your time, skills and expertise
Learn more about volunteer opportunities at Community Legal Services and the Volunteer Lawyers Program today!